Would you like to refresh your thinking about Shakespeare’s plays and how to teach them? We’ve developed the Online Shakespeare Imaginarium to help you do just that. It is made up of four workshops:
This online guide provides you with:
- The Five Principles of Imaginaria;
- Four Workshop Information Packs – each containing a workshop outline, aims, reading list, and three detailed focus points for each workshop;
- Introductory videos for each workshop;
- A Facilitator’s Guide to guide the workshop leader;
- A Participant Feedback Form to invite reflection on the experience.
You can access the entire guide online here, or download all material and instructions here.
There are several ways you could use this material. You could simply read over and reflect on the resources provided in the Workshop Information Packs. Or, a more exciting and beneficial approach would be to get together a group of educators (preferably from different institutions) in your local area. Using the Five Principles of Imaginaria to guide you, set up a weekly time and meet for four weeks to explore the Imaginarium collaboratively.
Are you game to give it a try? Please get in touch if you have questions or feedback! We’d love to hear how it goes.